A marketing-focused mastermind for founders seeking accountability & group coaching.
The Sohuis Marketing Mastermind is an application-based mastermind for womenpreneurs who have the marketing fundamentals down and are ready to level-up, scale, and catapult growth.
Nobody cares how many Instagram followers you have if that isn’t a needle mover for your business. In this program, we focus entirely on what moves the needle for your business.
The Sohuis Marketing Mastermind is a 6-month (virtual) group coaching marketing program dedicated to helping you level-up, scale and catapult your marketing and growth goals. The cohort meets bi-weekly for a total of 6 months, and if after the first cohort you decide to stay, you can jump into another group! Mastermind members mustbe dedicated to the entirety of the mastermind.
Who is the sohuis marketing mastermind for?
Female entrepreneurs and business owners who have a clearly-defined product and/or service and who want the benefit of a tight-knit and dedicated group accountability coaching program. Founders who benefit the most from this program have the marketing basics down and want to scale and/or expand their growth and traction.
Who gets into the program?
Ten (10)stellar womenpreneurs who are ready to launch and lead with confidence and take their business to the next level alongside a tight family of other founders, mentors and marketing experts.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Tons of masterminds exist to help womenpreneurs, we’re big fans of many of them! However, most masterminds do not exclusively focus on one of the biggest challenges for small businesses – marketing. Without a concrete marketing and sales strategy, the business will not grow out of its infancy stages. In this mastermind, every founder gets individualized strategy, growth goals and action items to ensure their business is growing and scaling in the right direction.
Accountability & Hot Seats
Need a little tough love to make sure you’re staying true to your goals? (We get it!) Every founder will be led through defining their own unique set of goals, create a plan for those goals, and execute against those goals alongside a supportive group of women, just like you.
Consistency & Clarity
Consistency is the magic ingredient to anything being successful. You have to stay focused, and keep going! That’s why our mastermind is 6 months – you will be amazed with how much you will achieve in that time with consistency and clarity.
Marketing Experts & Monthly Action Items
Our co-founder and CEO, Jessica Korthuis, has led marketing strategies for global brands like Red Bull, Girls Who Code, TedxWomen, and many others, as well as launched two businesses. Between Jessica, our other community mentors, and monthly action items – you are destined for success.
How it Works
For 6 months, we’ll meet bi-weekly for 90 minutes (exact day and time will be determined for each cohort).
- Founders will have bi-weekly action items and to-do’s based on program progression
- All founders will participate in ‘hot seats’ – these are dedicated sessions where founders commit to certain action items and present their progress to the group for feedback and accountability
- We will complete 2 books as part of the program related to business, branding, selling, marketing and/or mindset. Our team will present options to the cohort, and together, we’ll decide which 2 books are best for your group
- We will create realistic and ambitious goals based on your specific business, as well as a concrete action plan to help you execute against those goals
The knowledge you’ll acquire in this mastermind will equip you with transferableskills that you can apply well beyond our time together in the cohort. You’re also welcome to continue with another cohort after your initial 6-month commitment has been fulfilled! (you can stay with your same cohort, or join a new one)
Some quick and important details:
- All bi-weekly sessions are mandatory to attend unless otherwise specified. We know things happen and life gets crazy, however, the best mastermind experiences are those where the founders are committed to the process and each other for the entirety of the program
- You must be committed to the entire 6-month mastermind. Unless there are extenuating circumstances or pre-determined absences, we strongly encourage you to make sure you can commit before applying
Wise words from past grads
Lucy Lab was an incredible experience!
YOU. ARE. HELD!!! You will want for NOTHING!! EVERY question, EVERY inquiry will be answered, and you will have solid direction and support from Jess herself. You could not be in better hands. You will never be lost.
I would recommend this to any female founder who is starting her business and in need of guidance and support along her journey.
The Lucy Lab was absolutely critical, it was the 'thing' that both my business and I needed to understand essential elements of marketing and the product.
Get ready to work, it's fun, robust, but it's up to you to make the most of it. Jessica makes learning fun!
This is THE best investment you could make in yourself, your company, and your time! Be all in, embrace the process, and you and your company be transformed. Guaranteed!
This is essential for so many reasons.
Over a few short weeks you will learn to transform your thoughts, ideas and plans into something you might not have expected. You’ll have the support and guidance of Jess, Mari, amazing mentors and your cohorts who become your new personal network! My business is more defined and better off for the time that I spent with these amazing women.
– Carrie Bonney, Founder of Just Sip It
Your Marketing Mastermind Team
Jessica Korthuis, Co-founder and CEO of Sohuis
A leading marketing executive with 10+ years of experience working with creative agencies, small businesses, nonprofits and global enterprises, Jessica is a powerhouse brand strategist and two-time entrepreneur having built both of her companies from scratch. In her tenure, she has led marketing strategies for Red Bull, TedxWomen, Girls Who Code, Stanford University, and Florida Institute of Technology, and many others.
Jess is a proud mompreneur who’s been featured in Entrepreneur Women, Girlboss, Thrive Global, The Lean Startup Co., IFundWomen, She Leads NYC, and commonly speaks on topics relating to helping women build, brand and bring their businesses to market.
Her role as your lead cohort mentor:
Jessica will be your lead marketing strategist and bff for the entirety of this program. She will challenge and encourage you, and ask the right questions to get you thinking clearly. She has the unique ability to get people out of their comfort zones (quickly!). She makes learning super fun and engaging, she’ll give you the tough love you need and be your go-to marketing strategist for the entire program.
Mari Milenkovic, Co-founder and COO of Sohuis
Mari has worked in marketing and communications for over 10 years, and has an MBA from the prestigious Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business. She is a ninja in all things operations, and has a unique ability to lead teams and mentor talent. She also leads community development for the University of Central Florida (60K+ students), and has worked in higher education and program development for over 10 years.
Her role as your cohort mentor:
Mari will be supporting the mastermind by ensuring that founders stay on progress with the program. She handles all operational program efforts and facilitates the book club and accountability sections of the program. Mari will make sure we are all staying accountable to our program goals.
We run our mastermind like our subscription-based membership model.
The cost to participate in the Marketing Mastermind is $299/month with a minimum commitment of 6 months.
You can either pay at once or over a 6-month period. By joining our marketing mastermind, you not only get access to the mastermind program, but you also get access to what’s included in our Sohuis Membership as well. Benefits available to you as a Sohuis Mastermind participant and member are:
- Branding and Marketing Masterclasses: (all recorded and uploaded to our Sohuis Vault to members to review and watch at any time)
- Sohuis Vault (valued at over $5,000): Access to our entire library of marketing and branding courses and on-demand trainings. Each training covers a specific marketing topic, and all courses come with templates, resources or helpful links. We also add new trainings and courses every month!
- Access to Mentors: We have intentionally brought in women from all walks of life who have been there, done that. Our mentors are marketing and branding subject matter experts who are ready to offer up their services and advice to you when you ask!
- Member-Only Fireside Chats: Hosted once a month, this is your opportunity to connect directly with other members and our featured mentor of the month. Consider this your once-a-month intimate group coaching session outside of the mastermind where you can get answers to your most burning marketing and branding related questions.
- Member & Mentor Directory: We are currently creating a robust directory of members and mentors so that you can find other community members, as well as find vetted mentors who are experts in dedicated marketing subjects.
program details & benefits
For other questions about the marketing mastermind, please email [email protected]