Our latest (free) virtual workshops and fireside chats
Our workshops are hosted live and cover a broad range of marketing and branding related topics.
Come hang out with us, learn from our team and community of mentors and featured speakers, and meet other amazing women, just like you.
How to do SEO Keyword Research for Holiday Content (and drive lucrative holiday traffic to your website)
with Krista Walsh, Founder of Krista Walsh Copywriter
Wednesday, October 7th @11am EST
This holiday season, customers will be searching for unique, homemade, creative products or beautiful experiences and services by small businesses to gift to family and friends.
Will your products or offers show up in Google for relevant holiday gift searches?
If you’re not sure, this workshop is for you!
You’ll learn the SEO keyword research foundation you need to optimize your holiday content for Google, get eyeballs on your website, and boost holiday sales!
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- SEO for the holidays 101: Attendees will learn what SEO is and how it relates to different types of holiday content.
- Step-by-step research: Attendees will learn my process as an SEO copywriter for finding the RIGHT keywords for my clients and how to replicate it themselves.
- Keyword research tools: Attendees will learn how to use FREE keyword research tools to make the process easier and faster.
Branding & Design Basics: How to Create the Perfect Logo & Color Palette for your Brand
with Sarah Sommers, Co-Founder & Brand Director, IFundWomen
Wednesday, October 21st @11am EST
Having professional brand assets and guidelines that reflect the visual identity of your brand is critical to legitimizing your product or service and building your audience.
“But I’m not a designer, how do I do that?” We’re so glad you asked!
Join Sarah Sommers & Roswelle Barleta from IFundWomen’s Creative Studio for a session on tactical tips on how to create the perfect logo and color palette for your business to help you create trust, authenticity, an grow your brand.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- Branding exercises that will help inform your design decisions
- How to create and follow brand guidelines
- Best practices for formatting and sharing your brand assets
- How to produce a logo and color palette for your brand that you absolutely love!