Our latest virtual workshops and fireside chats
Our workshops are hosted live and cover a broad range of marketing and branding related topics.
Come hang out with us, learn from our team and community of mentors and featured speakers, and meet other amazing women, just like you.
A Fireside Chat on Impacting and Uplifting Marginalized Communities, It’s Time to ACT!
Monday, June 8th @11am EST
Your brand must take a stand for something – now, more than ever before. Whether you’re advocating to redefine beauty, empower women, create sustainable children’s products, raise awareness on an issue you care about, or just simply make sustainable food, your brand’s mission and values matter.
We’re taking a slight turn from our normal programming schedule to have an open and honest dialogue about how brands can use their voice to become self-aware and conscious of how they can positively impact and uplift marginalized communities
Email Marketing: Understanding the Strategy & Creating Content that Converts
with Jessica Korthuis, Founder and CEO of Sohuis
Wednesday, July 8th @1pm EST
Did you know that email marketing has the highest ROI (return on investment) than any other marketing platform? (that includes all social media channels, combined) In fact, here are some stats that will blow your mind:
- People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than those who do not receive email offers.
- The average email marketing ROI is ~122%. That’s 4X higher than any other digital marketing channel.
Even with all of today’s digital channels, email remains one of the most important strategies for small businesses. In this session, you’ll learn:
- The strategy and importance of email marketing for any type of business
- The different types of lead magnets and how to continuously build your list
- Content strategies and how to create consistent and engaging email content
Ready to start building your email list and creating engaging content that converts to paid customers?
Registration for this workshop will open soon
How to Launch a New Income Stream in 3 Days
with Olivia Wong, Senior Partner, Prototype Thinking Labs
Wednesday, June 17th @1pm EST
We didn’t plan for this.
No in-person interactions. Cancelled events. No foot traffic. Businesses are losing money overnight, and the latest news is that it could last for the next 12-18 months. This workshop is for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and business owners facing a significant loss of income, as well as working professionals in industries severely impacted by COVID-19 who need to rapidly iterate and pivot their business FAST.
Olivia will be covering:
- How to quickly test and experiment with new revenue streams
- Adapting to a world with completely different consumer behavior
- What other business owners in your industry are doing, what’s working, and what’s not
- New ways to serve your community in a meaningful way
If your business has been radically effected by the Coronavirus and you’re in need of completely restructuring your business model, quickly, this workshop is for you.
How to Build & Communicate Your Authentic Personal Brand
with Gino Perrotte, Interpersonal Communication Expert and Coach, Founder of Right Brain Journeys
Wednesday, July 22nd @1pm EST
Should we care about what others think of us? For personal branding, the answer is YES!
An authentic personal brand is powerful because it accurately reflects who we are as real-life people. It acts like a magnet drawing similar people to us. And it also repels people who don’t want to engage with us based on who they think we are as interpreted from our personal brands.
In this workshop, Gino will be covering:
- What and how to determine your “tombstone” adjectives
- How to discover your “superpowers” through the eyes of others
- How to build their authentic personal branding strategy based on verbal + nonverbal communication tactics
This workshop is a MUST ATTEND. Please sure to register below!